Micro Sprinkler System
Micro Sprinklers are used for irrigation of seasonal crops like vegetables, onions, potato, nurseries etc. Made of engineering plastic and available in different connection options. Compact design for easy installation, riser can be used to increase the height upto 150 mm (6”). It can be used to increase height in following products: multipurpose stake with adaptor for mini sprinkler, stake for mini sprinkler, mini sprinkler base. Having Sharp and self punching inlet. Provides stable base for the installation of mini sprinkler. Use to adjust the height of J-Mini Sprinkler according to shrubs height.
- Water Mains & Potable Water Services
- Cold Water Plumbing Services
- Fire Ring Mains
- Sewage Main-Pumped & Gravity Feed
- Drainage Installations-Domestic & Industrial
- Factory Supply Lines
- Slurry Lines
- Effluent lines
- A static emitter.
- Micro-emitter , 5 different flow rates :
40, 58, 70, 90, 120 l/h.
- Maximum recommended working pressure : 2.5 bar.
- 2 types of inlet connectors:
– Self tapping.
– Press fit.
- Upper bearing
Special type of upper bearing (square hole) holds the rotor from spinning.
- 5 types of static deflectors:
– 360 degrees (12 jets).
– 330 degrees (10 jets).
– 180 degrees (6 jets).
– 90 degrees (4 jets).
– 2×90 (butterfly) (8 jets).
- Anti-ant mechanism prevents insect penetration into the area of the sprinklers nozzle.
- Static-emitter made of plastic materials resistant to all agrochemicals & weather conditions.
- Specially designed for fruit trees, orchards, deciduous and other tree crops.
- Long-term reliable service: Simple, modular parts.
- High Impact